Choose from 12 beautiful patterns:
In FIVE different plate finishes: beech wood veneer, white veneer, black veneer, grey elm veneer, walnut veneer
Choose the level of absorption: 50mm thick, 100mm thick, or 150mm thick panels
The depth or thickness of the panels depends on the amount of low-frequency absorption desired. The thickness of the panel dictates the lower limit of absorption. As thickness increases, the amount of low frequency absorption increases as well. The thicker the panel, the greater the absorption.
IMPRESSION SERIES FEATURES:
- Designed to reduce noise and sound reverberation without over dampening
- Available in 3 sizes: Square (600mm x 600mm) | Narrow (300mm x 1200mm) | Rectangle (600mm x 1200mm)
- Choose the level of absorption: 50mm thick, 100mm thick, or 150mm thick panels
- Standard Weight: 3.2 kg – 6.5 kg
- 12 beautiful patterns to choose from which will enhance any space
- Rigid plate available in FIVE finishes: beech wood veneer, black veneer, white veneer, grey elm veneer, walnut veneer
- Sturdy construction with wood frame and environmentally-friendly materials
- All sizes can be wall mounted with sawtooth hangers (included). No glue or destructive adhesive when installing.
- Optional freestanding supports available on Rectangle (600mm x 1200mm) and Narrow (300mm x 1200mm) panels. See “Installation Guide” tab for more.
- available in 9 standard GIK Acoustics Camira Cara fabric colors
- additional Camira Cara or Camira Lucia fabric choices available
- absorption material.
The Impression Series is ideal for creating an even balance of low end absorption without losing high frequency presence. The Impression Series features beautifully decorative, semi-reflective rigid plates attached to absorptive acoustic panels and bass traps. The rigid plate not only gives the panel a stylish appearance but also helps reflect/scatter high frequency content in your room giving the proper balance needed.
Half the battle when treating small rooms is to obtain a smooth bass response without over-dampening the high-end. A room filled with full range absorptive panels will absorb too much of the high frequency content, resulting in a dull and muddy room response. Finding an even balance of low end absorption while maintaining the high-end will yield maximized results.
The Impression Series not only performs well in critical listening environments (audio rooms or studios) but is a perfect fit for any room in your home. They are also ideal for public places where the room acoustics interfere with your enjoyment. It could be your workplace or a local restaurant where speech intelligibility is compromised or the room has too much reverberation and is too loud. Whatever the space – living room, an office conference room, restaurant dining room, meeting room, hotel lobby, house of worship, lecture hall, or school cafeteria – balancing room acoustics is vital.
The Impression Series panels are ideal to create balance and remove reverberance, AND the stylish patterns and size options deliver a beautiful visual statement to enhance any room.
The rigid plates are similar to those used on our Alpha Series and work like a range limiter as they reflect high frequency content to retain life inside the room. In addition, the plates provide a scattering effect from the cutout pattern.