Diffusion is the final piece that can turn a good sounding room into a great one giving a sense of spaciousness to your music (or recording room) by breaking up that zingy, slap echo in a room without additional absorption. Proper diffusion can also help to address the rear wave of bipolar type speakers providing an enhanced soundstage while addressing comb filtering without losing additional energy.
Many diffusors offer one-dimensional scattering, but often two-dimensional is needed. Now the choice is yours with the GIK Acoustics FlexFusor Panel.
- dimensions: 600mm wide x 1200mm tall x 143mm deep
- weight: 4.1kg
- wood frame for a crisp edge
- available in Alternating or Vertical orientation
- available in 9 standard Camira Cara fabric colors
- additional Camira Cara and Camira Lucia fabric choices available
- easy installation using wire integrated in the back like a picture frame
- free standing options available with metal stands or boom stand brackets (boom stand not included)
- easy to install on ceiling with optional Cloud Mounting Bracket
The FlexFusor is a fabric covered diffusor. Visually it resembles our Monster Bass Trap, but the FlexFusor is designed with a sturdy 17-root EPS core diffusor that begins scattering at approx 600 Hz and offers effective and even diffusion up through 7.5 kHz.
You can choose between alternating or vertical orientation. If you want sound spread in both directions, choose alternating. Altering the diffusion will allow the sound to not only spread side to side but also up and down to create two-dimensional diffusion. If you want diffusion in one plane, go with the vertical.