The GIK Acoustics PIB (Portable Isolation Booth) effectively isolates a vocalist or sound source from a room which significantly improves the recording quality. One side of the PIB has a rigid face with stylish cutouts which improves absorption while providing some diffusion. The reflective, rigid side is ideal for recording and tracking environments as it will diffuse high frequency content across the room, in turn improving the sonic imaging of your tracking or listening environment.
GIK Acoustics would like to thank singer/songwriter/producer/engineer, Nancy Kaye Hill (a.k.a. Rosey), for her cooperation in making this video. For more on Rosey and her multi-talents, please visit her website: http://www.roseymusic.com/
Video was shot in the GIK Acoustics-U.S.A. testing room using an AKG C 414 B-ULS microphone set in omni position.
PIB (Portable Isolation Booth) Features:
- Compact, durable, freestanding, easily stored
- Standard size unfolded: 108cm wide (each panel is 54cm) x 200cm tall
- Standard size collapsed: 108cm wide (each panel is 54cm) x 114cm tall
- Weight: 20 kgs
- Available in quality Camira Cara BLACK fabric with beech wood veneer panel
- Can be custom built using other Camira Cara or Camira Lucia fabrics by request
- employs ECOSE® technology absorption material.