No products in the cart.
GIK Acoustics Room Kit Package #1
£500.00 Exc VAT | £600.00 Inc VAT
- FlexRange Technology
- Colors Available
- Built-In Diffusion
- Installation Guide
- Stands & Brackets
- The GIK Difference
Room Kit Includes:
- Three (3) Rectangle (600mm x 1200mm) GIK Acoustics 242 Acoustic Panels
- Four (4) Rectangle (600mm x 1200mm) GIK Acoustics 244 Bass Traps with FlexRange Technology
- One (1) Rectangle (600mm x 1200mm) GIK Acoustics Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology
- OPTIONAL: One (1) Cloud Mounting Bracket (additional £ 12.50)
Click HERE to view the Room Kit Product Video.
employs ECOSE® technology absorption material.
FlexRange Technology is GIK Acoustics’ unique, patent pending system for providing the best in bass trapping and low end absorption. Backed by research, development and testing, FlexRange Technology encompasses our proprietary bass trap design while offering customers a true choice to control the frequency range that's absorbed. Without a membrane, bass traps are broadband. With a membrane, bass traps absorb even lower frequencies while the membrane has less effect absorbing upper frequencies.
- FULL RANGE - The Full Range option is broadband in nature maximizing low end and upper frequencies to give a true broadband range of absorption. Full Range is an excellent option at controlling low end frequencies and is the preferred choice for early reflection points or when upper frequencies need 100% absorption.
- RANGE LIMITER – The second option has a built-in frequency range limiter. This option includes a membrane system which starts absorbing at a lower frequency but also has a cut off starting around 400Hz. Using the Range Limiter option ensures maximum low end absorption while retaining nearly 100% of the upper frequencies within your room. Ideally used when no upper frequency absorption is required/desired. The Range Limiter option is an ideal solution to make a small room sound larger, keeping life within the room. Additional charge per panel for Range Limiter option.
Room Kit Product Video
- This video provides product information for the four GIK Acoustics Room Kits. Descriptions of size, color options, placement and construction are presented.
Bass Traps and Understanding Low Frequencies
- This video examines how low end frequencies move in a room and how bass traps can solve these problems.
242 Acoustic Panels are available in our 9 standard Camira Cara fabric options at no additional charge. Upgrade the finish to any Camira Cara colour for an additional £4.00 per panel or choose Camira Lucia fabric for an additional £10.00 per panel.
9 STANDARD CAMIRA CARA COLOURSAdditional Options: Choose any Camira Cara fabric for additional £4.00 per panel (+ VAT) Choose any Camira Lucia fabric for additional £10.00 per panel (+ VAT) To view the full line of Camira Cara and Camira Lucia fabrics click HERE.
WANT TO ADD BUILT-IN SCATTERING TO YOUR PANELS?
Broadband treatments offer great performance with an attractive price and when coupled with diffusion and scattering, can give your room a completely balanced sound throughout, without over-dampening high frequencies.
The GIK Acoustics built-in Scatter Plate option allows even decay time from low to high frequencies while providing the necessary space for absorption to flatten the frequency response. Read more about the new GIK Acoustics Scatter Plate here.
After adding GIK Acoustics 244 Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology to your cart, you can then select Scatter Plate from the Diffusion Products menu and have them built into your 244 Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology for only £37.50 Exc VAT/£45.00 Inc VAT per panel.
GIK Acoustics 242 Acoustic Panels, 244 Bass Traps and Monster Bass Traps are effective whether hung on walls, mounted to the ceiling or straddling corners.
We've crafted some helpful articles and videos to guide you through the installation process. Click the following links for our recommended methods.
CLOUD MOUNTING BRACKETSIt's recommended to place acoustic panels on the ceiling to reduce floor-to-ceiling slap echo, control height modes and eliminate early reflections. But mounting 242 Acoustic Panels, 244 Bass Traps or Monster Bass Traps overhead can be tricky. We've taken the difficulty out of the equation with our Cloud Mounting Brackets. Not only are they easy to use, but at £12.50 per set they're easy on your budget. It's the perfect solution for acoustic panel or bass trap ceiling mounting. Click here to add Cloud Mounting Brackets to your order.
BOOM STAND BRACKETS
Instead of mounting the panel on the wall, we offer our Boom Stand Brackets. Installing these brackets on the panel allows it to attach to any boom stand turning your 244 Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology into a gobo or a portable vocal booth. For only £6.25 Exc VAT/£7.50 Inc VAT you can add increased flexibility to our acoustic panels. (Boom stand not included.)
WOODEN OR CUSTOM METAL STANDS
Another alternative that adds flexibility to GIK Acoustics panels are our Wooden Stands or Custom Metal Stands. Our metal stands are modern, contemporary and powder coated for greater durability. Complete your GIK Acoustics order with either free-standing option for £35.00 Exc VAT/£42.00 Inc VAT. Looks great and provides flexibility!
There's a difference between a GIK Acoustics product and all others on the market. We separate ourselves from other acoustic treatment manufacturers in 6 primary areas.