The Q7d Diffusor is made using high quality wood laminates which are cut using CNC machines allowing for extremely tight and repeatable tolerances for an excellent fit and finish at an extremely competitive price.
The Q7d Diffusor is a 7-root well diffusor design that begins scattering at approx 350 Hz and offers effective and even diffusion up through 3 kHz. The Q7d Diffusor offers additional scattering to the upper limit of approximately 7 kHz. It is also built to be hung in mirror imaged pairs to cover a larger area without repeating the well pattern to avoid lobing.
The Q7d Diffusor offers a wide variety of placement options from rear wall, reflection points, or behind dipole / bipole speakers to address specific situations. It can also be used in more general places to minimize slap echo.
The Q7d Diffusor looks as good as it performs and is available in three finishes: blonde, brown and black. It is equally at home in a home studio or listening room as it is in a professional studio, editing room or auditorium – both in terms of looks and performance. The beautiful wood finishes add the feeling of warmth and class to any room.
- All wood, 7-root well diffusor
- Available in blonde, brown or black finishes
- Size: H 1166mm x W 498mm x Depth 155mm
- Weight: 18kg
Room Acoustics, The Basics: Bass Traps, Acoustic Panels, Diffusion
- This video explores the basics of room acoustics. Most of us use existing rooms such as bedrooms, living rooms or basements for a listening space versus high end recording studios that are designed with acoustics in mind. However there are ways to treat average-sized rooms to be utilized as control rooms, home theaters or two-channel listening rooms.
How Diffusion Works
- Diffusors are used to treat sound imperfections in rooms such as echoes and are an excellent complement to sound absorption because they do not remove sound energy. In this video we’ll examine How Diffusion Works.